Third-party inspectors for industrial waste announcement Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you, as a recognised body, wish to carry out external inspections of operations in waste pre-treatment plants under the Industrial Waste Ordinance, you must be a notified body. To make the announcement, you must submit an application to the competent authority. The authority of the country in which the applicant has his registered office is responsible. As the notified body, you may carry out the external checks. Equivalent evidence issued abroad will be recognised. The notification may be accompanied by ancillary provisions.

Related Links

Identity card or Passport with registration confirmation Written informal application, including commercial register/commercial register extract Declaration of exemption from any liability of the external inspector's activities to the country in which he operates Presentation of the control and monitoring methods used.

An informal motion is enough.

Bodies to be made aware of the external inspection must have the reliability, independence and expertise required for their activities. Experts who are authorised to supervise waste disposal specialist establishments in accordance with the Waste Management Regulations are also suitable for carrying out external inspections.
  • Nach Antragseingang erfolgt die Mitteilung über die im Einzelfall erforderlichen Unterlagen.
  • Nach Feststellung der Bekanntgabevoraussetzungen ergeht der Bescheid über die Bekanntgabe.