Anyone who wants to collect, transport, trade and broker waste either needs a permit or, in the case of non-hazardous waste, must report this.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Sonderabfall-Management-Gesellschaft Rheinland-Pfalz mbH (SAM)

Last update or date of publication