Residence permit for the purpose of gainful employment Issued to look for a job after school or in-company training Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you have successfully completed a school or company training, you can be granted a residence permit to look for a job. The residence permit will be issued to you for a maximum of 12 months in direct connection with your previous training. This makes it possible to find a job that matches your qualifications. The aim of the search can also be self-employment. This residence permit allows gainful employment without restriction.

§ 20 paragraph 3 no. 3 of the Act on the Residence, Employment and Integration of Foreigners in the Federal Territory The legal basis can be found on the website Laws on the Internet

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available