If the other parent does not provide maintenance, you can receive support from the assistance and have the maintenance obligation notarized. The maintenance advance payment office can help you directly financially and provide an advance or replacement of the maintenance.

Responsible for the content
The Senator for Social Affairs, Youth, Integration and Sport

Last update or date of publication