If you want to give your child up for adoption, the biological parents and the child must consent. In exceptional cases, the family court may replace a parent's consent to the adoption. The responsible youth welfare office must advise and instruct on the procedure.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Justice (BMJ)

Last update or date of publication