Residence permit granted for reasons of international law, humanitarian or political law in the event of a ban on deportation

If the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees has found in your case that there are obstacles to deportation by the state of destination, because repatriation to the target state constitutes a violation of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (ECHR), or there is a significant concrete danger to life, limb or freedom, you may be eligible for a residence permit if the conditions are met. However, the residence permit will not be issued if you are able and reasonable to leave for another country, or if you have repeatedly or grossly violated corresponding obligations to cooperate or if there are grounds for refusal. Reasons for refusal may be.B, for example, if you have committed a crime against humanity, war crimes, crimes against peace, crimes of significant importance, or if you pose a danger to the general public or if you pose a danger to the general public or to the security of the Federal Republic of Germany. The residence permit is issued for at least one year. The extension is possible. The residence permit entitles you to work They are subject to a residence requirement for three years for the Land to which they have been assigned to carry out the asylum procedure. The residence scheme does not apply or can be repealed if you, your spouse, registered partner or a minor child have taken up or commenced a social security occupation with at least 15 hours per week and a minimum income higher than the monthly average requirement under the SGB (currently EUR 723), or have taken up vocational training or studies. Employment must also be sustainable. This is assumed if your employment relationship is expected to last more than three months. You are entitled to social benefits. Child benefit, parental allowance and support for education can be obtained if certain conditions are met. Family reunification for your spouse and the minor child is only possible for international or humanitarian reasons or for the protection of political interests of the Federal Republic of Germany. Family members must themselves meet the conditions for admission from abroad for reasons of international law or humanitarian law. You are not entitled to participate in the integration course, admission to the integration course can only be made within the scope of available course places A residence permit may be issued to you on request if you have had the residence permit for five years, can secure the livelihood for yourself and your family (community of needs) from your own income without benefiting from public benefits, have paid contributions to the statutory pension insurance scheme or to another pension institution with comparable benefits for at least 30 months; Your stay does not endanger or affect the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany, may engage in an activity and have all the necessary permits to do so, have sufficient knowledge of the German language (level B1), have basic knowledge of the legal and social order and living conditions in the Federal Republic of Germany, and have sufficient living space for yourself and your family.

application Decision of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees on the establishment of deportation bans current biometric photo Proof of identity, if available e.B. passport, ID card, birth certificate, marriage certificate, citizenship card Further documents depend on the facts and can be requested from your contact person.

Receive from your local immigration authority Online procedure possible: no Personal appearance required: yes

Determination of deportation bans by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees Existence of an application for a residence permit There must be no grounds for refusal.

If the Federal Office has found a ban on deportation and you cannot be granted a residence permit because there are grounds for refusal, your stay will be tolerated due to the legal impossibility of deportation.
Section 25 (3) AufenthG Section 60 (5), 7 AufenthG Section 60 (2) Sentence 1 EnenthG Section 12a AufenthG Section 9 AufenthG Section 26 AufenthG Section 45 Up-and-bound Section 53 (1) AufenthV Section 44 AufenthG Section 78 AufenthG Section 78a AufenthG Section 29 (3) AufenthG

Related Links

As a rule, you must apply for your residence permit in person. Arrange a preliminary meeting with the local immigration authority. You can also find out about the process of the application and which documents you have to submit and in what form on the respective website of the foreigners' website. Your fingerprints will be taken during your appointment Your stay will be tolerated until your application is decided. If your application is granted, the immigration authority instructs the Federal Printing Office to produce the electronic residence permit. The residence permit is in the form of a cheque card with additional electronic functions. For the duration of the procedure until the residence permit is issued, please contact the competent immigration authority.