If you have a temporary residence permit for mobile researchers and would like to continue your work at the research institution after the expiry of the fixed-term period in Germany, you can extend your residence permit under certain conditions.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication