Catering Display Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone wishing to operate a restaurant must inform the competent authority in writing four weeks before the start of the operation. He also has to make a business notice.

The notification shall indicate the name, first name and address of the operator, the place and time of commencement of operations, the type of beverages and food intended for sale and the mode of operation. It is also necessary to indicate whether it is intended to offer alcoholic beverages. If alcoholic beverages are dispensed, further documentation must be submitted. Proof of the required certificate of management Proof of requested information from the Central Trade Register for submission to the Authority Tax safety certificate

The obligation to notify applies accordingly to the operation of branches, an employed branch, the relocation of the permanent establishment, the extension of the offer and the abandonment of the establishment. Changes to the notified notification must be notified to the competent authority in writing without delay.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy, Labour and Energy

Last update or date of publication