Study contribution survey Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
No tuition fees are charged for a degree up to the first vocational qualification and for a degree in a consecutive course that leads to a further vocational qualification. However, you must pay the following contributions and fees for enrolment: Semester Contributions of the Student Unions Contributions from the student body (General Student Committee) Contributions for the semester ticket Enrolment fee partial administrative fees The actual amount of contributions can be found on the information on the university's website. Most universities also charge fees for guest listeners. Further information on the specific amount of these fees can also be found on the university's website. In special cases of hardship and to compensate for disadvantages, universities sometimes provide for possibilities for exemption from fees. The universities will provide you with information on this. Tuition fees for a second degree or if the standard study period is exceeded are not collected.
Forms: no Online procedure possible: partially Written form required: no Personal appearance necessary: no
- Hochschule für Nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde (HNEE) Opens in new window
- Potsdam University of Applied Sciences (FHP) Opens in new window
- Brandenburg University of Technology (THB) Opens in new window
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kultur des Landes Brandenburg (MWFK) Opens in new window
- Europa-Universität Viadrina Opens in new window
Responsible for the content
Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
Last update or date of publication