If you would like to be recognised as a test expert or test expert for safety-related building equipment in the field of fire protection at the State Chamber of Engineers, you can apply for this in writing, providing proof of the necessary requirements.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Planning

Last update or date of publication