Funding for training Change Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you change relevant circumstances that lead to a higher amount of support, these can only be taken into account if they are communicated to the Office for The Promotion of Training. If changes in the relevant circumstances lead to a reduction in your grant amount, this must be taken into account of your own motion. Investigations of their own motion are carried out whenever there are indications that facts that are relevant to the granting of your training support may have changed. Regular adjustments to statutory pensions and pensions do not lead to a change in the amount of support.

Update request or change announcement Certificates (e.B. taxes) Evidence (e.B. income)

Forms: Application form Online procedure possible: yes Written form required: yes Personal appearance necessary: no

Related Links

First or repeat application submitted Calculation-relevant change (e.B. own income and assets have changed or the income of the parents or spouse or registered partner) Depending on the type of training support, additional conditions may be met.

Students: The Offices for The Promotion of Education are not obliged to forward changes to your residential address and/or name to the Federal Administration Office (BVA). Therefore, inform the BVA immediately of any change of address and name, even after your studies. You must notify not only a new residential address by moving, but any change that results from the renaming of the place of residence or street name or by changing the postal code or house number. You avoid unnecessary costs with the repayment modalities of your loan.
Report the following changes in a timely manner: Termination, termination or interruption of studies (holiday semester, prolonged illness, exmatriculation) Change of discipline (also in the minor compartment) new address Move in with the parents or in an apartment that belongs to them new bank details higher income than indicated at the time of application in the case of updating (Form 7): higher income of the parents/spouse or civil partner Changes in income of other children (spouse / partner / parents) Beginning or end of the education of other children (spouse / partner / parents) Funding by a gifted support agency Changes in health and long-term care insurance Continuation of studies abroad (also practical semester) Complete a request for an update, change notice, or change notice. In some cases, your signature or the online function of your identity card is required. Finally, send the completed form either by post or online to the responsible body for you.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication