Advertisement of a forest seed or forest plant Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you wish to run a forest seed or forest plant farm, you must report it to the Land Office for Forestry Propagation Of the Land of Brandenburg. This state office is located at the state enterprise Forst Brandenburg. Securing the identity of forest propagating material is of fundamental importance for forestry. Therefore, there are strict requirements for the establishments in terms of production and placing on the market. The national authorities shall monitor compliance with these rules. For this purpose, the holdings active in the field are registered and given a unique farm number. This shall be indicated on all delivery documents accompanying the propagating material.

Advertisement with the following information: Name of the establishment, Address of the establishment responsible person Date of start-up or deregistration

The notification must be made within one month of the commencement or termination of the holding, but at least before the first placing on the market of forest propagating material with a delivery note.

Related Links

The person responsible must be reliable and have the necessary technical knowledge and experience.
You submit the advertisement in writing with the available form: Download and print the form online. Fill in the form. Send the form to the specified address of the local office. You will then receive your operating number and instructions on how to operate by post.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Agriculture, Environment and Climate Protection (MLUK) of the State of Brandenburg, Division 3

Last update or date of publication