Advertisement recording due to noise nuisance Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You can report the noise nuisance to your municipality or, in acute cases, to the relevant police department. The quickest way for the police to respond to a call is to call. Police are investigating at the scene to see if the noise was significantly harassing the neighborhood.