If you wish to purchase a property, you can find out, with the help of a resident certificate to be applied for by the competent municipality, which are related to municipal charges due to federal law.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Home Affairs and Europe Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania

Last update or date of publication