Residence Registration as a secondary residence
If you move into an apartment that you do not mainly use, you must register it as an adjoining apartment.
Confirmation of the housing provider
For persons under 16 years of age, care must be taken to ensure that they are registered by the persons in whose accommodation they move in.
- Section 24 paragraph 1 federal reporting act (BMG)
- Section 22 Federal Reporting Act (BMG)
- Section 21 paragraph 3 federal reporting act (BMG)
- Section 23 Federal Reporting Act (BMG)
- 17.1 , 17.3, 22 and 23 General Administrative Regulations for the Implementation of the Federal Reporting Act (BMGVwV)
- Section 17 paragraph 1 and 3 federal reporting act (BMG)