Residence Registration as a secondary residence

If you move into an apartment that you do not mainly use, you must register it as an adjoining apartment.

Confirmation of the housing provider

For persons under 16 years of age, care must be taken to ensure that they are registered by the persons in whose accommodation they move in.

Responsible for the content
BMI, Dr. Laier, RL VII2

Last update or date of publication