Broadcast contribution - more apartments to be added

If you rent or buy a second or secondary apartment for your existing apartment, you must register it with the contribution service. This also applies to exclusively privately used holiday apartments and caravans, which you use mainly on a local site.


You have already registered an existing apartment.
You must register the further apartment in writing with the competent authority. To do this, fill in the form you have provided. It is usually with your municipality. You can download it on the Internet or register online.

Responsible for the content
no technical approval

Last update or date of publication
No information available