Broadcast contribution in the private sector re-registration

If you move, your bank details or your name change, please let the contribution service of ARD, ZDF and Deutschlandradio.

Change form

A change has occurred, in particular: Address Name new account connection other payment method

As of 1 January 2013, the broadcasting contribution replaced the broadcasting fee.
You can notify the competent authority in writing of the changes using the form provided or online.

Responsible for the content
editorial revision by BW / GK LeiKa on 17.02.2014

Last update or date of publication
No information available