Damit Sie in Deutschland als Hebamme oder Entbindungspfleger arbeiten können, brauchen Sie eine staatliche Erlaubnis.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
(forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Health for approval)

Last update or date of publication
No information available