List of architects Registration of foreign applicants
In order to be able to offer your service in Germany, you must be registered in the company directory of a chamber of architects.
Companies which are not registered in the Federal Republic of Germany in a list of companies of a Chamber of Architects (foreign companies) may use in their company or name the professional titles, word combinations or similar professional titles referred to in § 1 of the Brandenburg Architects Act if they are authorised under the law of their country of origin to use these or comparable professional titles in their company or name. The companies must notify the Chamber of Architects in advance of the first provision of services.
- Publicly certified, i.e. notarial copy of the company or partnership agreement, in which the requirements of § 7 para. 2 sentence 1 BbgArchG, in the case of partnership companies only section 7, are regulated;
- Proof of the existence of professional indemnity insurance that meets the minimum requirements of § 10 BbgArchG (the proof must expressly state that the company itself is the policyholder);
- proof of eligibility to use the professional title;
- List of all shareholders with information on their respective professional affiliation;
- Copy of fee payment receipt
- The Chamber of Architects does not provide any forms for external companies on the Internet.
- The decision is made by the Registration Committee of the Chamber of Architects.
- The procedure for notifying the commencement of activity may also be carried out via the Point of Single Contact within the meaning of the Act on the Point of Single Contact for the State of Brandenburg as a Single Point within the meaning of Sections 71a to 71e of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- The entry in a special register at the Brandenburg Chamber of Architects takes place on the basis of the notification of the commencement of the activity, if the company proves the existence of a liability insurance and the professional obligations applicable to the professionals according to § 25 Brandenburg Architects Act are observed by the company. The Chamber of Architects prohibits these partnerships or companies from using the professional title if they do not prove, on request, that:
- they, their partners or their partners or legal representatives lawfully carry out the activity in question in accordance with the law of the company's member state of origin; and
- the partnership or partnership agreement or the articles of association meet the requirements of § 8 or § 9 (2) no. 1 to (8) and there is sufficient liability insurance for their activities in the State of Brandenburg
- By being included in the special directory, the society does not become a member of the Chamber of Architects. External partnerships or societies must notify the Chamber of Architects in advance of the first provision of services in the State of Brandenburg.
- List of companies: sufficient liability insurance
- List of partnerships: for the duration of registration and beyond 5 years after deletion
- Amount of minimum insurance sums: 1,500,000 euros for personal injury and 250,000 euros for property damage and financial loss
Brandenburg Architects Act
- Registration takes place without application
Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy and Energy
Last update or date of publication