Blasting with explosive substances Display
If you want to carry out blasting work, please notify the responsible regulatory authority there.
As the person responsible for an explosion with explosive substances, you must report the blast to your local regulatory authority.
Changes to the content of the advertisement or the documents after reimbursement of the advertisement must also be reported.
The prerequisite is that you are the holder of a permit according to § 7 or § 27 Explosives Act.
Excluded from the notification obligation are blasts in plants that are approved in accordance with § 4 of the Federal Immission Control Act (for example, in quarries).
In the display, list:
- the place, day and time of the blast (in the case of several blasts, the period in which they are to be carried out),
- the name and address of the persons responsible for the demolition, and
- Number, date and issuing authority of the valid permit according to § 7 or § 27 of the Explosives Act and the valid certificate of competence according to § 20 of the Explosives Act.
In addition, please include the following information or documents:
Description of the blasting work according to
- Type, method and extent of blasting
blasting data, such as
- Type and maximum quantity of explosives and detonators to be used per blast
Distance of the blast sites to particularly vulnerable buildings and facilities within a radius of at least 1000 meters, in particular to
- Hospitals, schools, old people's and children's homes, sports facilities and playgrounds
Precautionary measures, in particular
- Cover rooms for employees, barrier measures on traffic routes as well as precautions to protect neighbouring homes and workplaces against stone flight, vibrations, explosive plumes and noise
- Scale site plan (barrier plan) or documents with information on the distance of the blast sites from traffic routes, homes and workplaces as well as public utilities within a radius of at least 300 meters
- Calculation and planning documents
- Expert opinions
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: no
Permission according to § 7 or according to § 27 Explosives Act
Information from the State Office for Occupational Safety, Consumer Protection and Health (LAVG) on explosive substances
§ 7 SprengG - Permission in the commercial sector
§ 27 SprengG Permission in the private sector
Before carrying out blasting work with explosive substances, indicate this in writing:
- An informal display is sufficient.
- Add the necessary evidence.
- Submit the notification as well as the necessary documents/notifications to the locally competent regulatory authority in whose district the demolition is to be carried out.
Responsible for the content
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Integration and Consumer Protection
Last update or date of publication