If you would like to pursue a contractual medical or contractual psychotherapy activity in outpatient care, you must be entered in the medical register.

Responsible for the content
Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians Berlin
Department of Medical Registers
Masurenallee 6A
14057 Berlin, Germany

Last update or date of publication