Dental register

The Kassen Dental Associations (KZV) maintain a dental register for each admission district, in which they register dentists. The register contains information about your person and your professional activity as a dentist. This information is important for your approval. You must first register with the dental register if you have want to apply for authorisation, or seek employment with a licensed dentist. You apply for admission to the dental register.

Birth certificate, marriage certificate, proof of name change Certificate of approval as a dentist or dentist if necessary, also certificate of approval as a doctor or a doctor Proof of dental activity after passing dental examination If necessary, a doctoral certificate Area designations (oral orthodontics, oral surgery, oral, maxillofacial, maxillofacial surgery) Proof of the 2-year preparation period (sample confirmation letter) You must provide proof of all the information provided in the application. You present the documents in the original or as a certified copy. Note: If you are unable to provide the required documents, you may need to demonstrate that you meet the requirements in other ways. Ask directly at the KZV Land Brandenburg how you can provide the proofs.

Form: Application for registration in the dental register of the Kassen Dental Association Land Brandenburg Online procedure possible: no Written form required: yes Personal appearance necessary: no

Approved as a dentist or dentist Proof of at least 2 years of preparation Note: The 2-year preparation time may be omitted in some cases. To do so, you must have obtained a diploma recognised under Community law in other Member States of the European Community and be entitled to practise. You must have assisted or represented one or more contract dentists for at least 6 months of the preparation period. Up to 3 months of this time you can replace with an activity of the same duration in a university dental clinic. Attention: Representation periods are only recognised if you have been employed for at least 1 year before: as an assistant to a contract dentist, in university dental clinics, in dental wards of a hospital, in the public health service, with the Bundeswehr or in dental clinics. You can also do the rest of the preparation time as an employed dentist in one of the above-mentioned facilities. Activities can only be credited for a length of 3 weeks or more.
Section 1 - 10 Ordinance on the Authorisation of Contract Dentists (Dental-ZV) Section 18 Ordinance on the Authorisation of Contract Dentists (Dental-ZV) Section 32b Ordinance on the Authorisation of Contract Dentists (Dental-ZV)

You can apply in writing for registration in the dental register using the form available: Download and print the form online. Fill in the form and add the necessary evidence. Submit the application documents to the KZV Land Brandenburg. The KZV Land Brandenburg confirms your registration in writing. Note: In the case of 2 partial registrations in different admission districts, 2 entries are made in the dental registers of the respective districts.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Integration and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication