Activities with pathogens Change indicator

You are obliged to report if you are responsible for infection protection for the activities with pathogens. If you have already received a permit to work with pathogens and have indicated the first commencement of the activity, you must notify the LAVG immediately if: significant changes in the nature and scope of the activity, the nature of the premises and facilities or the disposal measures, significant changes in personnel in management positions, terminates the activity with pathogens, or activity with pathogens is resumed. Even if there is no obligation to grant permission, you must notify changes in accordance with Section 50 of the IfSG. If you work under the supervision of a person who has a permit or is exempt from the permit requirement, you do not need to report any change in the activity.

Significant changes in accordance with Section 50 Of The IfSG with regard to the following points must be demonstrated by documents/written communications to be submitted: Rooms and equipment Activities with pathogens Disposal measures Personnel in management positions Termination / resumption of activity

Online procedure possible: no Written form required: yes Personal appearance necessary: no

Permission pursuant to Section 44 IfSG Exemption according to 45 IfSG
You can indicate significant changes in your activities with pathogens in writing: It is enough to have an informal display. Add the necessary evidence. Submit the advertisement and the required documents/messages to the LAVG.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Integration and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication