Commercial register entry of a stock corporation
How do you register a stock corporation (AG) in the commercial register?
Only through entry in the commercial register does the stock corporation (AG) become a legal entity. Since the AG is a corporation, it is entered in Department B of the Commercial Register.
The following information and documents are required:
- a domestic business address
- Type and scope of the power of representation of the members of the Executive Board
- Certificate of incorporation with statutes
- Documents on the appointment of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board
- in the case of Sections 26 and 27 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), the contracts on which the determinations are based or have been concluded for their execution as well as a calculation of the foundation expenses borne by the company
- List of members of the Supervisory Board, stating the surname, first name, profession and place of residence of the members
- Proof that the amount paid in is finally at the free disposal of the Management Board (bank confirmation)
- Founding Report
- Audit reports of the members of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board as well as the founding auditors together with their documentary documents
- Certificate of approval if the object of the company or another provision of the articles of association requires state approval
In individual cases, further documents may be required.
Relevant information about your company, such as the company headquarters, the legal form or the authorized representatives, has changed? Then please have the commercial register entry corrected immediately.
Registration is carried out in the same way exclusively by a notary.
To apply, please contact a notary.
- The notary advises on the formulation of the application.
- The registration takes place exclusively by electronic means, for this purpose a publicly certified document is created.
- The declaration is provided with an electronic signature (within the meaning of § 39a Beurkundungsgesetz/BeurkG) and sent to the electronic court and administrative mailbox of the register court.
Responsible for the content
No technical approval. If necessary, please contact the Ministry of Justice and for Europe and Consumer Protection.
Phone (0331 866-0)
Last update or date of publication
No information available