Tax Advisor Appointment
The appointment as a tax consultant takes place after passing the tax consultant examination by the responsible Chamber of Tax Consultants.
The appointment as a tax consultant according to § 40 StBerG takes place after passing the tax consultant examination or after the exemption from the tax consultant examination on application by the responsible Chamber of Tax Consultants.
- Application for appointment as a tax consultant according to official form.
- Proof of the application for the certificate of good conduct of document type O (according to § 30 Abs. 5 BZRG) for submission to the competent authority (Brandenburg Chamber of Tax Consultants)
The application shall be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of the certificate of the competent authority about the successfully passed tax consultant examination or the exemption from this examination
- a passport photo
- Proof of professional indemnity insurance
For candidates who have been exempted from the examination:
a statement as to whether disciplinary action has been imposed on him within the last twelve months and whether disciplinary investigations are pending against him or have been pending within the last twelve months
For candidates who are lawyers, established European lawyers, auditors or sworn accountants:
- Certificate from the competent professional organisation or other competent authority that no facts are known justifying the withdrawal or revocation of the authorisation or appointment or the initiation of professional proceedings against him
Proof of payment of the order fee
Request for order / reappointment
- Passing the tax consultant examination or exemption from the tax consultant examination
- Proof of the existence of professional indemnity insurance
- Certificate of good conduct of document type O (according to § 30 Abs. 5 BZRG)
The application for appointment or reappointment as a tax consultant must be submitted to the locally responsible Chamber of Tax Consultants according to an officially prescribed form.
- Transfer of the order fee/re-order fee
- Submission of the required documents to the Brandenburg Chamber of Tax Consultants
- examination of the documents submitted and the information provided by the candidate for completeness and accuracy; if necessary, further necessary investigations before the decision on the order
- Agreeing on an order date
- Order and delivery of the order certificate
Responsible for the content
Brandenburg Chamber of Tax Consultants
Last update or date of publication