Library card issue for special groups of people
A library card for special groups of people is available immediately after registration in a library.
If you want to borrow or order books and other media, you will need an ID card from the respective library.
A library card is also required for access to electronic resources (e.B. e-journals, e-books, databases) and, if applicable, other library services (e.B. online interlibrary loan or user account ). For each loan, the ID card must be presented.
Note: The validity of the library card is limited in time (e.B 12 months), so you must apply for an extension if necessary.
- valid identity card or passport with current registration certificate from the responsible residents' registration office or other official identity card with indication of residence
Presentation of official proof or certificate of the training place or student ID
Forms: Registration form
Online procedure possible: partial
Written form required: partial
Personal appearance necessary: partial
Proven affiliation to a special group of persons in accordance with the Rules on Use and Fees
- Loss of identification or changes in personal data must be reported immediately to the library.
- The card remains the property of the library and is not transferable to other persons.
Fee schedule of the respective library
A library card for special groups of people is available after prior registration:
- Submit the application documents to the library.
- Pay the usage fee.
- You will then receive the library card immediately on site or by post within a few days.
Responsible for the content
Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
Last update or date of publication