If your child was stillborn and it is a miscarriage, you can report the birth to the registry office in whose area of responsibility the miscarriage took place. On request, the registry office will issue a certificate of this.

Responsible for the content

  • Senator for the Interior, Department 23 Civil Status Law, of the State of Bremen

Last update or date of publication