Each birth must be reported to the registry office responsible for the place of birth. If your child is born in a hospital or other institution of obstetrics, the notification will be made by this institution. In the case of home births, the parents are obliged to report.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI), Unit VII1
Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs, Ref. 23

Last update or date of publication