Single parents who do not receive incomplete or irregular maintenance payments for the joint child from the other parent can apply for a maintenance advance at the respective responsible maintenance advance office in the district or the district-free city.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
Unit 21

Last update or date of publication