In order to be allowed to use the professional title of architect, urban planner and urban planner, landscape architect and landscape architect as well as interior designer and interior designer, an entry must have been made with the Chamber of Architects.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Planning

Last update or date of publication