Parcel of Education

If you want to split an existing parcel into several separate parcels, e.B. for sale, you must submit an application to the competent cadastral authority of the district /district-free city or to a publicly appointed surveyor. In order to form new parcels, either a property survey is carried out or the parcel formation is carried out under certain conditions even without local surveying work. The surveying authorities are happy to explain in detail which facts apply to your specific individual case.

A property survey is carried out on request or of its own motion. Applications may be submitted by landowners or holders of a property equivalent be put to the right; with their consent, another may also make the request.
Brandenburg Surveying Act

The process is divided into the assignment, the local surveying including recognition procedures and the transfer into the property register.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Local Government
of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication