Enrolment Certificate

After a successful application for a place at university, you will receive an admission notice. As a rule, the enrolment documents are also sent at the same time. You must return these documents by a specific date for enrolment to take place.

In addition to the enrolment application, the university may request additional documents for the initial enrolment, such as: Approval notice completed declaration that the place of study will be accepted Original or certified copy of the university entrance qualification Birth certificate, marriage certificate if applicable Proof of the ability to study in the event of a service, employment or training relationship (e.g. certificate of service, dissolution contract) Study book with exmatriculation note if enrolment took place at another university Proof of student health insurance and long-term care insurance Health certificate (from family doctor) Receipts via paid-in student union contribution (this may also be paid in cash on site.) Receipt via paid-in administrative cost contribution Photos (usually two photos in passport format 45 x 35 mm) Resume Foreign applicants who have not obtained their university entrance qualification in Germany also need: Proof of German language skills residence permit (student visa) Note: Check with your university in good time to find out which documents are required for your enrolment.

Forms: yes Online procedure possible: partially Written form required: yes Personal appearance necessary: rare Level of trust: substantial

Approval notice timely written acceptance of the study place
Enrolment regulations of the respective university Section 14 Brandenburg Higher Education Act (BbgHG)

University of Potsdam (UP): https://www.uni-potsdam.de/studium/zugang/uebersicht.html Europe- University of Viadrina (EUV): https://www.europa-uni.de/de/studium/studienvorbereitung/Information-zum-Einschreiben/index.html Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus-Senftenberg (BTU): https://www.b-tu.de/studium/immatrikulation-und-studienstart Babelsberg Film University Konrad Wolf (FUBKW): https://www.filmuniversitaet.de/studium/studienorganisation/immatrikulation-rueckmeldung/ Potsdam University of Applied Sciences (FHP) https://www.fh-potsdam.de/studieren/studienorganisation/immatrikulation/ Eberswalde University of Sustainable Development (HNEE): https://www.hnee.de/de/Studium/Infos-zum-Studium/Formulare-und-Antraege/Formulare-und-Antraege-K1144.htm Brandenburg University of Technology (THB): https://www.th-brandenburg.de/studium/bewerbung-und-einschreibung/immatrikulation/ Wildau University of Technology (TH): https://www.th-wildau.de/studieren-weiterbilden/bewerbung/

The enrolment usually takes place online or by post, only rarely is the personal appearance necessary. Transfer the semester fee to receive the study documents (semester pass and enrolment certificates for the current semester). With enrolment, you are registered as a student of the respective university. You can now take your subjects, unless the university prescribes otherwise. For each new semester, you must register on time.