If you are working or being employed in the food sector for the first time on a commercial basis, then you will need a certificate from the health authority for an infection protection instruction.

State of Brandenburg:

Information on the procedure of instruction and certification of the health authority according to the Infection Protection Act for activities with food

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Health (BMG)

Last update or date of publication