Registration certificate Part I Amendment Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Technical changes to the vehicle (e..B. performance improvement, emission class, type of body) must be noted in the registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration certificate). Name changes (e.B. by marriage) and a new address must also be recorded.

current identity card or passport with registration confirmation - not older than 3 months Registration certificate Part I SEPA direct debit mandate for the collection of motor vehicle tax This must be submitted in writing by the keeper signed by the holder upon admission, also by third parties. In the event of a different account holder, this mandate must be signed in the original by the holder and the account holder. The specified bank details must be proven. Alternatively: a certificate stating that the Main Customs Office waives the direct debit authorisation, or proof of tax exemption in the case of settlement by third parties: informal, written authorisation of the applicant and identity card of the person for whom the vehicle is to be registered in addition to companies: Extract from the business register or commercial register the identity documents of the responsible person entitled to signature (Managing Director, Authorized Representative) and their power of attorney

The residence registration or residence reregistration must have already been made.

The competent authority automatically passes the change notification to the main customs office.
The change must be reported by the owner of the vehicle or by an authorised person.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available