Is your earning capacity restricted as a result of an accident at work, a commuting accident or an occupational disease? If so, you may be entitled to an agricultural accident insurance pension under certain conditions.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication