You can receive benefits from the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association (LBG) for farm and household assistance if you are unable to work or require inpatient treatment as a result of an accident at work or occupational disease.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication