If you operate an electricity or gas installation and it is connected to an electricity or gas grid, you must register the unit in the Market Master Data Register (MaStR) of the Federal Network Agency. You only have to register plants in planning in certain cases.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication