Sie möchten in Deutschland als Medizinische Technologin für Radiologie oder Medizinischer Technologe für Radiologie arbeiten? Dann brauchen Sie eine staatliche Erlaubnis. Dafür können Sie Ihre ausländische Berufsqualifikation anerkennen lassen.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.