In order to be allowed to use the professional title "engineer" in Germany, you need a permit. For the permit, you need the recognition of your foreign professional qualification as an engineer.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.