You have a foreign professional qualification as an educator? In order to be able to work in the profession in Germany, you need the recognition of your professional qualification.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.