Have you obtained a degree as an urban planner abroad and gained professional experience? If you would like to practice your profession in Germany, you can apply for registration in the list of architects or city planners.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.