You have a foreign professional qualification as an assistant tax consultant or assistant tax consultant. Would you like to work in this profession in Germany on a permanent basis? Then you can have your foreign professional qualification officially recognized.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.