Would you like to work permanently in Germany in an unlicensed craft or craft-like trade at master craftsman level? Then you can have your foreign professional qualification officially recognized in the skilled crafts sector.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.