Do you want to work permanently as a self-employed tradesperson in Germany? Then you must be entered in the register of skilled crafts. To do this, you need a specific professional qualification. You must have your foreign professional qualification recognized.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.