You would like to work permanently in Germany in a profession in the skilled trades or a trade similar to the skilled trades at journeyman level? Would you like access to a master school or examination? Then you can have your foreign professional qualification in the skilled crafts officially recognized.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.