You would like to work as a pharmacist in Germany? Then you need a state licence, the Approbation. You can also obtain the Approbation with a foreign professional qualification. To do so, you must have your professional qualification recognised.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.