You would like to work in Germany as a medical-technical radiology assistant? Then you need a state permit. You can have your foreign professional qualification recognized for this purpose.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.