Do you have a professional qualification as a lawyer from the EU, the EEA or Switzerland? In order to work permanently in the profession in Germany, you need to be admitted to the bar. To do this, you must have your professional qualification recognized.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.