• To work as a guardian, insurance advisor, insurance broker, financial investment broker, fee-based financial investment advisor or real estate loan broker, you need a certificate of expert knowledge.
  • The certificate of competence is a prerequisite for the issuance of the respective trade license.
  • You can have your foreign professional qualification recognized as proof of expert knowledge.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.