Have you completed a law degree in an EU member state and now want to complete your legal training in Germany? Then you must first have an equivalence assessment carried out for your university degree.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.